THE WARRIOR CODE
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have
friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty
must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet
them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and
warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may
not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for
5. A kit must be at least six moons old to become an
6. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one
night after receiving their warrior name.
7. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at
least one apprentice.
8. The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies
9. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new
deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10. A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon
during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no
fighting among Clans at this time.
11. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily.
Challenge all trespassing cats.
12. No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if
that kit is from a different Clan.
13. The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to
win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior
code or it is necessary for self-defense.
15. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.