These are the basic rules to the site. To put it another way, it's similar to a code of conduct. Please follow them, and you won't have any troubles.
1. Be kind to other members. Even if you can't tolerate them at all, you don't need to say anything. It's better to just say nothing than to say something mean or hurtful.
2. No swearing. The cats don't swear in the books and you never know how another member may feel about it.
3. No spamming. It's annoying, pointless, and only wastes topic space.
4. No double posting. If you have something to say, it can be said in one post. You can always go back and edit it before another member posts.
5. Don't give out your or another person's personal information. First names are fine, but this is just common internet safety.
6. Only have one account. One is all you need and why would you ever need another?
7. Only role-play as your approved cat. No extra siblings or parents, unless they are being controlled as part of a prophecy, as dictated by an Administrator.
8. Don't join just to join. If you join, please participate in the site and have fun! Unused accounts get deleted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me or another Admin.