WarriorCats of the Clans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four Clans, One War and a Dark Prophesy. The future is in your paws.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorsestar
ShadowClan
ShadowClan
Gorsestar

Cat Stats
The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Left_bar_bleue16/100The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Health:
The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Left_bar_bleue900/900The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty
PostSubject: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:01 pm

Cat Name:Gorsekit [later Gorsefang]

Clan:Shadowclan

Site Activeness:I will try to be on every day,Exept maybe Mondays,but i'll try!

Why You Would Like This Rank:I would like this rank because i feel that shadowclan needs a leader

What You Would Do As This Rank:I would do my best to lead shadowclan into success!

What You Know About This Rank:It needs a lot of thought and responsibilaty

Why You Would Deserve This Rank: I'm very good at leading others around,and i make sure to think over things before i say the,

Favorite MC/D From Warriors, If One: Jayfeather [as MC] and Greystripe

Recommendations, If Any:
Back to top Go down
MothStar
ThunderClan
ThunderClan
MothStar

Cat Stats
The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Left_bar_bleue30/100The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Health:
The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Left_bar_bleue900/900The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:02 pm

When you become a warrior, you may
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcatsforest.forumotion.com
Gorsestar
ShadowClan
ShadowClan
Gorsestar

Cat Stats
The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Left_bar_bleue16/100The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty_bar_bleue  (16/100)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Thanks mothtrust! But,how will i become a warrior? There is no leader to make me an apprentice,i don't have a mentor,how will i go on patrolls? Or have an asessment?
Back to top Go down
MothStar
ThunderClan
ThunderClan
MothStar

Cat Stats
The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Left_bar_bleue30/100The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptyThu May 20, 2010 6:57 pm

I'll take over until we get more members. Don't worry
Back to top Go down
Gorsestar
ShadowClan
ShadowClan
Gorsestar

Cat Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptyThu May 20, 2010 10:11 pm

Yay Razz
Back to top Go down
Bristlepaw
WindClan
WindClan
Bristlepaw

Cat Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:26 am

do the same 4 me?
Back to top Go down
http://4catclans.darkbb.com
MothStar
ThunderClan
ThunderClan
MothStar

Cat Stats
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:27 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit   The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future leader of Shadowclan, Gorsekit
Page 1 of 1